The beginners Guide to What is a VoIP Telephone System | Internet Telephone System
Updated: Apr 30, 2020
For those of us that are old enough to remember dial telephones, we thought we had made real progress when we jumped to push button telephones. Offices had the traditional phone system which had multiple wiring requirements and then boom along came the internet.
So now we have progressed to using the broadband as our telephone lines and to make calls. This is known as VoIP (internet telephone system).
These come with some unique advantages and here are just a few;
1. Telephone numbers are not area restricted (you can be up North and keep a Southern area code).
2. Your existing broadband can handle more than one telephone line. Giving reduced costs of telephone line rentals.
3. You can unplug your telephone from work and plug it into your broadband at home.
4. You get a web page to set up diverts, voicemail and speed dials.
5. Call recording and call logging.
These are just a few advantages. Give Wire Wizards a call on 01903 721888 for more information.
Panasonic KX-UT670 VoIP Telephone
VoIP Telephone Systems - Internet Telephone Systems - Telephone Engineer - Phone Engineer - Littlehampton - West Sussex